Big 4 Firm with a large presence in the Channel Islands with an extensive (and growing) client list.
One of the Big 4 in Jersey, Channel Islands is looking for a client facing manager in their UK Private Tax department. The key responsibilities will include:
1. Provide tax services (particularly but not exclusively UK tax services) to a select portfolio of clients;
2. Develop and maintain strong client relationships;
3. Involvement in business development;
4. Develop sector and product knowledge;
5. Take responsibility and accountability for work and performance of the team by reviewing the accuracy of peer and junior work;
6. Motivate and performance manage team members.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Private Client Tax Manager will be looking to relocate (or already reside) in Jersey, Channel Islands. The low tax jurisdiction, short commutes, and enviable work life balance would be additional advantages to the world class opportunity on offer. More information is available through our specialist Offshore team who will expertly guide you through the recruitment and relocation process and is able to answer any questions you may have from the start.
The Private Client Tax Manager will also possess
1. Appropriate professional qualification - ACA/CTA/ATT;
2. At least 3 years' post qualification experience in an environment with exposure to UK tax issues;
3. Ability to work using initiative and prioritise own workload whilst remaining flexible to changing business and departmental needs;
4. Experience in coaching, mentoring and managing teams; Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Relocation
Apply for this job: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/ ... fd481d4aca